Making the decision even clearer
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We’ve gathered together the most commonly asked questions and answers for your information.
Can’t find the answer you need?
However, if we haven’t quite covered the information you are looking for please get in touch with one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff. You can use the contact form at the bottom of this page, email or telephone.
At the time of purchase, you must be at least 55 years of age or more, and be able to cope with day-to-day living in your home. There is no requirement to be fully retired from work to own one of these brand new homes.
Our new development includes the choice of two bedrooms and two bedrooms plus study and integral garages. Along with modern day comforts and cleverly designed storage.
The village is privately owned and is part of the Baldwin Care Group of Retirement Villages an experienced and well respected provider for over 30 years.
There is no stamp duty charged on our properties.
Yes, your friends and family are welcome to stay with you. They can also use the facilities as long as you are with them.
Yes, small pets are welcome with the approval of the management team
Private parking is included with each new home. Parking spaces for visitors are also provided within the village.
Along with the price of your new home there is a General Services Charge (GFC) which is charged monthly. This includes but is not limited to:
· Buildings and public risk insurance
· Council and water rates, sewerage charges and rubbish removal
· Common area maintenance, pest control and cleaning
· Use of the community centre
· Community pool cleaning and upkeep
· 24-hour/7-day emergency call system
· Maintenance of any company owned appliances like the fans in your home
· Maintenance of all company owned communal equipment
· Maintenance and monitoring of the smoke alarm and firefighting equipment
· Gardening, landscaping and lawn mowing
With the benefits of a great location and a brand new very low maintenance home, this opportunity won’t be available for long.
Choose from getting in touch right away and securing your new home with a small deposit, or registering your interest and we will send you updates via email or the post as the development takes shape.
Use the Contact button at the top of the page or email us at email@example.com or call FREECALL 1800 911 989